School Holiday Programmes
- Our School Holiday Programme consists of lessons in horse riding and horse care
- It runs in the school holidays only and is generally run over two consecutive days
- It is for able-bodied children generally between the ages of 9 and 14 years
- No previous riding experience is necessary. This programme is aimed at teaching riding skills, so the less riders know the better. There will be no jumping taught
- There is a weight limit of 65kgs
Important Note: Although it is our every intention to include riding in the programme, if the weather is not suitable for riding, the programme will consist of horse care and theory activities only. WRDA has undercover facilities for horse care and theory so the Programme will not be cancelled or postponed unless conditions are extreme.
For date of the next School Holiday Programme and to request an application form please email email@example.com